Lebanon Youth Spring Flag Football
Registration Status: Open until February 27, 2023
Fees: $115 per athlete
Fees Include: Include fees, insurance, flags, and uniform (jersey and shorts)
Discounts: $10 Returning Athletes and $10 Sibling Discounts.
Fees Additional Info: All fees must be paid prior to uniform delivery. If you or your family are unable to pay due to your current financial situation, please reach out to [email protected]
Required, but not supplied by the league: Mouth Guard
· Flag football plays a 8 game (minimum of 6) season beginning in March, and ending before Memorial Day.
· Teams are co-ed (boys and girls) playing together.
· Teams play 5 on 5 and are usually comprised of 6-8 players per team.
· Games and practice will be held at Fairview Church on Leeville Pike in Lebanon.
· Practice will be 2 or 3 evenings during the week (depending on the coach) with games on Saturday.
· You will be contacted about a parents meeting in March and notified about the first practice.
4 - 6- years
7 - 9 years old
10 - 11 years old
12 - 14 years old
15 - 17 years old
If you would like to be considered for a coaching position for flag football, please complete the section in the registration process or message the Facebook page. No experience is required. We will have coaching clinics prior to the beginning of the season. Coaches and board members will continually strive to uphold the principles of good sportsmanship and expect the same from the participants, their families, and friends.
View The Season Schedule
Follow LYFC on Facebook for the latest information about flag football, registration, and scheduling.