Lebanon Youth Spring Dance Team
Registration Status: Open until February 8, 2023
Fees: $115 per athlete
Fees Include: Include fees, insurance, bow, and uniform (top and leggings)
Discounts: $10 Returning Athletes and $10 Sibling Discounts.
Fees Additional Info: All fees must be paid prior to uniform delivery. If you or your family are unable to pay due to your current financial situation, please reach out to [email protected]
Required, but not supplied by the league: White socks and shoes.
· Dance an 8 game (minimum of 6) season beginning in March, and ending before Memorial Day.
· Dance Team will perform at half-time of the Flag Football Games.
· Teams could be co-ed (boys and girls).
· Games and practice will be held at Fairview Church on Leeville Pike in Lebanon.
· Practice will be 2 evenings during the week with games on Saturday at Fairview Church on Leeville Pike.
· Dancers age groups may be combined to fill full team depending on number of available coaches.
· Dancers will not be placed on sibling specific teams
· You will be contacted about a parents meeting in March and notified about the first practice.
4 - 6- years
7 - 9 years old
10 - 11 years old
12 - 14 years old
15 - 17 years old
If you would like to be considered for a coaching position for Dance Team, please complete the section in the registration process or message the Facebook page. No experience is required. We will have coaching clinics prior to the beginning of the season. Coaches and board members will continually strive to uphold the principles of good sportsmanship and expect the same from the participants, their families, and friends.
View The Season Schedule
Follow LYFC on Facebook for the latest information about Dance.